Orlando is best known for its world-class theme parks
and water parks..... Walt Disney World, Disney's Animal
Kingdom, Blizzard Beach Water Park, Epcot, Disney's
Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Sea World, Universal
Orlando, etc. Orlando has become the world's most
popular family destination. It had more than 51 million
visitors in 2010, making it the most visited vacation
destination in the United States.
There is something for every age group to experience
here..... it is estimated that it would take 67 days to
visit all the attractions offered by Orlando!
So come for the theme park attractions, for the sports,
for the outdoor adventures, for the shopping, for the
dining and nightlife, for the history and culture. Come
to Orlando and create a lifetime of memories!
|Orlando has so much to offer! You never run
out of things to do!
Visit Orlando's theme parks and major
- Walt Disney World has 4 theme parks, 2
water parks, scads of hotels, 2 shopping
districts including dining, and 5 golf
- Magic Kingdom Park was the first built
of the 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World.
The park features 6 themed lands with
costumes, parades and rides
- Epcot Center spanning 300 acres, twice
as large as the Magic Kingdom Park. The
theme of this park is Walt Disney's vision
of a utopian city of the future
- Universal Orlando Resort has 2 theme
parks, a shopping district and 3 hotels
- Disney's Hollywood Studios is a film
centric theme park, filled with television
and movie-based shows, a laser light
spectacle and thrill rides
- SeaWorld Orlando is a marine theme park
with a huge rollercoaster and Believe, the
- Gatorland, a small theme park with
alligators and reptiles
- Aquatica Waterpark by SeaWorld
- Blizzard Beach is a heated waterpark
except for the ice cave in Cross Country
Creek. Rides in this park include Teamboat
Springs, Runoff Rapids, Snow Stormers,
Downhill Double Dipper, and Summit Plummet
- Discovery Cove, a 30 acre companion park
to SeaWorld, where guests can interact with
dolphins in the water, snorkel, or relax on
the beach. Admission is limited to 1000 per
day, so this park is sometimes sold out
- Holy Land, a biblical theme park
designed to resemble Jerusalem
- Wet 'n Wild Waterpark
|Visit Orlando's flower gardens and
- Harry P. Leu Gardens on 50 acres of land
with species of flora from around the world.
- The Arboretum at University of Central
Florida has more than 600 species of plants
and covers 80 acres.
- The Historic Bok Sanctuary featuring
exotic flowers and trees with a 60-bell
carillon in Bok Tower playing music daily at
- World of Orchids, an enclosed jungle
setting rain forest with over 1,000
displayed orchids, complete with waterfalls
and streams, as well as parrots.
|Visit Orlando's museums including:
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum
- The Orlando Science Center
- The Orlando Museum of Art
- The Orange County Regional History
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- International Trolley and Train Museum
|Golf at one of
Orlando's many golf courses!
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge, 9000 Bay Hill
Blvd, (Private Non-Equity)
- Boggy Creek Golf Club, 3650 8th St,
- Country Club of Orlando, 1601 Country
Club Dr, (Private Equity)
- Cypress Creek Country Club, 5353
Vineland Rd, (Public)
- Dubsdread Golf Course, 549 West Par St,
- Eaglewood Golf Club, 5800 Pga Blvd,
- EastWood Golf Club, 13950 Golfway Blvd,
- Fairways Country Club, 14205 E Colonial
- Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott, 12001
Avenida Verde, (Public)
- Ginn Reunion Golf Resort, 1000 Reunion
Way, Reunion, (Private)
- Grand Cypress Resort, 1 N Jacaranda St,
4 courses, (Public)
- Grande Pines Golf Club, 6351
International Golf Club Rd, (Public)
- Lake Nona Golf Club, 9801 Lake Nona Rd,
- Lake Orlando Golf Club, 4224 Club House
- MetroWest Golf Club, 2100 S Hiawassee
- Orange Tree Golf Club, 7540 Woodgreen
Dr, (Private Non-Equity)
- Rio Pinar Golf & Country Club, 8600 El
Prado Ave, (Private Equity)
- Ritz Carlton Golf Club, 4048 Central
Florida Pkwy, (Public)
- Shingle Creek Golf Club, 9939 Universal
- Stoneybrook Golf Club, 2900 Northampton
- Ventura Country Club, 3333 Woodgate
|Play tennis at
one of Orlando's several tennis centers!
- Orlando Tennis Center, 649 W Livingston
- Lake Cane Tennis Center, 5108 Turkey
- Fort Gatlin Recreation Complex, 2009
Lake Margaret Dr.
at one of Orlando's major malls or outlet malls!
- The Florida Mall at intersection of
Orange Blossom Trail and Sand Lake Rd.
- The Mall at Millenia at the Conroy Road
exit off of I-4, south of downtown
- Orlando Fashion Square at E Colonial Dr
and Macquire Blvd, a just NE of downtown
- Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Ave.
- Orlando Premium Outlets on International
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores off of
SR-535 close by to Disney International Dr.